addresses a critical council function, one that every single council
must grapple with, which is very much in the public eye.
On this page, we summarise the key benefits councils can achieve as a result of
Infocouncil. These benefits fall into the following headings: efficiency gains,
cost savings, quality improvement, better legal compliance, transparency and public
service, to name a few.
We encourage you to review some of the case studies we have published in this site
to get a feel for the way other councils regard Infocouncil.
- You can free up staff from the drudgery and expense of managing agendas and minutes
adopting the only software in Australia and New Zealand that offers a genuinely automated
- You can provide a faster, more economical and more informative service to the general
public and councillors
by making all agendas and minutes available electronically, on Council's
in councillors' email inboxes and on their tablets.
- You can reduce training costs dramatically by virtue of Infocouncil's standardisation
and the training
materials and support that we provide.
- You can solve the record-keeping aspect of agendas and minutes instantaneously by
out-of-the-box integration with the leading EDRMS products.
- You can provide a 'virtual' knowledge base of agendas and minutes to your
stakeholders by adopting Infocouncil's web publishing facilities.
- You can please your IT people by informing them that Infocouncil is a standard Microsoft
Microsoft Word as the user interface and Microsoft SQL Server as the database.
is important in
the complicated world of IT.
- You can take advantage of the stability and value offered by Infocouncil. We have
developing this software since mid 2000 and it has become sophisticated and mature.
- You can get your money back if on completion you are not satisfied that we have
carried out our part
of the bargain. This is not a gimmick! It is embedded in all our documentation,
including our standard
terms and conditions.
- You can rely on the fact that agenda management software is not a sideline for
us the way it is for some of our competitors. It is our core business and we are committed
of excellence in this specialised niche.
- You can be assured of our experience and reputation. Infosphere has been in the
software business since
1988. We have
the same management team that we started with and we are known for our reliability,